Ministry Of War Launching In North America On November 17th
Snail Games USA, a branch of the Chinese developer of PC and MMO games, announced today that their upcoming MMORTS, Ministry of War, will be available for North American gamers beginning November 17th. Gamers can reshape popular Communist countries such as China or dictatorial republics such as Rome in an every-advancing campaign for control and domination.
Jason Katz, CEO of Snail Games USA commented in the press release…
"Ministry of War redefines the entire notion of a browser game,” … “It has eight different categories of combat – everything from Arena battles and Lair raids to epic, large-scale, multiplayer battles like Contested Zone Wars and City Sieges. Ministry of War is an amazing MMO that you can play instantly anywhere, because there is no download required. It’s the only major MMO which can be played from any computer.”Get this, the entire game, large-scale as it is, actually happens to be a browser-based title. Yup, you get all the intense cultural advancement and evolutionary civilization antics jam packed into a browser-based title.
The game also sports guilds, city sieges, territory control and more. Gamers looking to advance their strategy skills in an MMORTS setting can easily do so in Ministry of War.
You can learn more about this free-to-play MMORTS by visiting the Official Website.
Ministry Of War Features
• A huge World Map – the largest gameplay environment of any browser game.
• A robust Merchant trading system. Build your fortune by dispatching traders to acquire exotic goods and sell them in cities across the known world.
• A comprehensive Missionary system. Expand your culture’s influence with spiritual persuasion.
• Heroes which can be leveled with experience, equipped with gear and skills, and specialized to create the ideal general for your style of battle.
• Massive armies of melee, ranged, cavalry, and siege units, each with their own strengths and weaknesses.
• A powerful Questing and Tutorial system.
Subscribe To Topics You're Interested In
Back to top