Subscribe To Topics You're Interested In
I've already subscribed
Modern Combat: Domination Coming To PS3 On January 19th
GameLoft announced today that Modern Combat: Domination will be arriving on the PlayStation Network, exclusively for the PS3 starting January 19th, which is next Wednesday. The game will carry a budget price of only $8 and will sport realistic, team-oriented tactical combat. So if you’re going in expecting back-shooting, skill-less run-and-gun tactics like Call of Duty: Black Ops, think again hombre.
As stated in the press release…
With Modern Combat: Domination, teamwork, skill and fun are back with frantic gameplay in a top-notch game for the PlayStation 3 system. Square off in 16-player battles in 6 modes and complete your objectives to rule the leaderboards! Experience the first shooter to use the PlayStation Move motion controller for an unprecedented level of combat immersionThe game shares close similarities to other more realistic first-person multiplayer shooters such as Ghost Recon or Operation 7. You can check out a list of the game’s features below or head on over to the Official Website to, I suppose, learn more?
Modern Combat Domination Features
• The most technical FPS gameplay on PlayStation®Network, based on skill and training.
• The first PSN-exclusive FPS using the PS Move motion controller.
• Enjoy 6 online modes from Team Deathmatch to Domination, with up to 16 players.
• The level design of the 5 different maps favors teams with genuine tactics and training.
• 72-level XP ranking system and unlockable equipment provide a constant challenge.
• 13 weapons from the military and 720p HD graphics allow for an impressive immersion in a modern-day conflict.
Back to top