Before NBA 2K10
hits stores this fall, 2K Sports will release a premium preview called NBA 2K10 Draft Combine
allows you to create a custom character and build him up with a variety of drills so he'll be ready for use in NBA 2K10
's career mode.
The download-only game will cost 400 Microsoft Points ($5) to download through Xbox Live or PSN. It will be available in North America, Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan and India in September. Here is the full list of features from the press release:
- Building custom players by working with a mentor, the 2K Insider, and increasing their NBA stock through a variety of challenging basketball drills and 5-on-5 games.
- Over 300 different signature customizations, including player-specific shooting animations, dunk and dribble packages and more to allow each created player to have his own unique personal style.
- Ability to strengthen all parts of the created player’s game with a variety of drills, such as shooting, post offense and defense, attacking the basket, dribbling, challenging shots, boxing out for rebounds and more to progress through the NBA Draft Combine.
- Organized games that will allow players to gain valuable skill points and offer a variety of specific in-game objectives that will need to be accomplished in order to gain them. At the end of each game, a full analysis will be available for gamers to review their player’s performance and strategize their further improvement.
- All players created in NBA 2K10: Draft Combine will wear a special patch on their uniform throughout the rest of that player’s career to denote that they have completed the NBA Draft Combine.
- Online leaderboards to track the highest ranking custom built players, and where a player stacks up against the competition.
- Opportunity to unlock special achievements on Xbox 360 and trophies for PLAYSTATION 3 system.
- Fans can take their custom built players from NBA 2K10: Draft Combine and use them in the all-new My Player career mode in NBA 2K10 launching this fall, allowing them to continue their journey of becoming an NBA legend.
Subscribe To Topics You're Interested In