From the same people that brought gamers Zen Pinball comes Planet Minigolf, a casual golfing game that will be making an appearance on the PlayStation Network this spring.
According to Zsolt Kigyossy, managing director of ZEN Studios…
“Just as we have delivered the ultimate pinball experience with ZEN Pinball, Planet MiniGolf will serve as the ultimate arcade golfing experience on the PlayStation Network,”… “Planet MiniGolf gives casual players and golfing aficionados alike everything they could ask for in a golf game, with wacky courses, character customization, custom course builder and global competitions.”Course builders always add an extra layer of replayability to a game, and it’s nice that it made the cut. In addition to this there are over 140 holes to play through and weekly and world tournament competitions.
You can check out a full list of the game features below or head on over to the Official Zen Studios Website for further details on the PSN’s rendition of Planet Minigolf.
Planet MiniGolf features:
• A deep and engaging single player campaign taking players through fantastically designed courses with over 140 different holes
• Worldwide Tournament Play – Set up personal tournaments with a group of friends or go online up against gamers from around the world!
• Golf Course Editor – Build, manage and share golf courses…make them crazy, challenging and wacky and then upload to share them online!
• PlayStation Move Functionality – Planet MiniGolf will be fully compatible with PlayStation 3’s upcoming motion control system, “Move”
• Multi-national Game - Countries in the world are represented on the global leader boards!