Namco Bandai has extensive downloadable content plans for fighting game Soulcalibur V
. After the game's launch, they plan to release three downloadable content packs with music and customization items.
Here's the schedule for the DLC:
Pack 1: Launch Day
Pack 2: Valentine’s Day February 14th
- Nine exotic customization items including bikinis, wings and face paints
- Original music from Soul Blade and Soulcalibur (tracks also available individually for $.99 or 80 MS points)
Pack 3: February 28th
- Nine fearsome customization items including breast plate, kimono and animal heads
- Original music from Soulcalibur II and III (tracks also available individually for $.99 or 80 MS points)
- Nine exclusive customization items including mask, face paint, camouflage and skull
- Original music from Soulcalibur IV and Soulcalibur : Broken Destiny
Each DLC will cost $1.99 or 160 MS points. You can also purchase the songs from each pack for $1 or 80 MS Points. I suppose Namco anticipated that some gamers might be more interested in music than animal heads or face paint.
is set 17 years after SCIV
. It stats Patroklos and Pyrrha, the son and daughter of Sophitia. There are 30 playable characters in the cast, including Ezio from Assassin's Creed
will debut in North America on January 31st and hit Japan and Europe later that week.
Subscribe To Topics You're Interested In