A mere week after the hefty 1.1 update, StarCraft II
has received another minor patch. Patch 1.1.1 fixes a handful of bugs, including the cleave range of Ultralisks.
The patch was supposed to go live today at 10:00 AM PDT. The full list of changes are below.
- Fixed an issue where Ultralisk cleave range was being unintentionally extended by larger targets.
- Fixed an issue where the Phoenix's Graviton Beam was automatically canceled if you used it just after the Phoenix reached 50 energy.
- Fixed an issue where queuing Return Cargo on a worker would cause it to ignore the built-in delay after it finished gathering.
- Fixed an issue where players watching older replays or saved games would experience stuttering.
- Fixed an issue where some Mac users were unable to join games properly.
Blizzard is at work at a larger update, Patch 1.2
. It has an e-sport focus and is scheduled for release later this year.