Undead: The Last Refuge Heading To iPhone This May
Bulkypix and Magic Pocket announced today that a new first-person, survival-horror game will be arriving for the iPhone and iPod Touch this May. The name of the game is Undead: The Last Refuge and it looks darn fine to be on a mobile device.
According to the press release…
The coming of the Apocalypse had been announced for centuries, so we were not to know that it was so close. The dead have risen from the ground and destroyed everything in their path. You have managed to survive until now, but you are alone and cut off… How long will you be able to survive?Not only is the above the premise for the game but it also happens to sum up the actual gameplay. Literally, Undead is a survival game where players will have to fend off hordes of zombies in order to stay alive and gather up a ridiculously high score. That’s about it. However, the game looks awesome and Left 4 Dead fans would probably want something like this when they have to game on the go.
You can check out the complete list of features for Undead: The Last Refuge below or visit the Official Website for further information.
• Experience fear and stress in a battle for your survival.
• Enjoy being in an entirely 3D-modelled environment with impressive graphics.
• Take on the hordes of dozens of zombies coming to drink your blood. A totally new scenario for the iPhone/iPod Touch.
• Let your weapons do the talking as you drive back your assailants.
• Use OpenFeint to survive and achieve success. Beat the highest scores to become world number one.
• Challenge your friends on Facebook or Twitter by posting your highest scores.
Back to top