Wheel Of Fortune Spins Onto PSN
Yeah, you must have guessed that it was a slow news day today, eh? Well regardless of the near lethargic output of interesting news in the gaming industry, we’re still doing our jobs here at Blend Games. Anyway, SOE announced, today, that Wheel of Fortune is currently available on the PlayStation Network.
It seems astonishing that Pat Sajak and Vanna White still have enough pull to keep gameshow fans spilling over into the video gaming arena after all these years with Wheel of Fortune.
Anyway, the game features multiple game modes, multiplayer and the incomparable word solving trivia that people have come to love. A complete list of the game’s features are below. It’s not that you’re going to see anything in there that you wouldn’t already expect to see, but whatever.
FEATURES: Features Include:
• PLAYSTATION 3 computer entertainment system trophies
• Realistic graphics and sounds that make you feel like you’re on the actual game show set
• Nearly 9,000 puzzles to challenge your mind!
• Customizable characters
• Single-player, multiplayer and network/multiplayer modes
• Eleven different playable cities across America (Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Las Vegas, Phoenix, Denver, Dallas, New Orleans, Charleston, Philadelphia and Fort Lauderdale) • Studio sets and sound effects straight from the TV show!
Customizable characters? Now that’s nice…I didn’t expect to see that in the list. You can look for Wheel of Fortune at the PlayStation Store on the PlayStation Network for the budget-bin price of $14.99. For more gaming news, info and updates, be sure to stay tuned in with Blend Games.
Back to top