Two Beyoncé Knowles fans, Bailey Stiles and Chastity Rodgers, got more than they bargained for when they attended the singer’s Sunday concert in St. Louis. Due to a faulty pyrotechnics stunt that opened the show, they found themselves the target of a few stray sparks that landed in the front row. Oops.

According to E! Online, the concertgoers were rushed to Barnes-Jewish Hospital, where they were treated for minor burns. After wrapping up the concert, Beyoncé visited them at the hospital after 1 a.m. and kept them company for 45 minutes. "She just kind of walked in," Stiles told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. "Pretty much, I was like, 'Oh my God, I can't believe she's really here' ... I was just awestruck."

Smart move on Beyoncé’s part: Both of the fans have since been released from the hospital, and neither has any plans to take the matter to court.

Comments

Related

Hot Topics

Top Movies

Features

Gateway Blend ©copyright 2017