The Los Angeles County Coroner’s Office has just released an update on Sage Stallone’s death, and not surprisingly, it will take another six weeks or so to get a definitive answer on how he died. Members of the media, along with confidential police sources, have been speculating since the actor was found that he passed from an accidental pill overdose. There was reportedly a bottle found near the victim, but in order to know what was in his system at the time of death, a toxicology test needs to be performed. It could take up to two months for those findings to come back, which means the Stallone family will be in limbo for quite awhile.

The thirty-six-year-old's body was found on Friday afternoon by his housekeeper. Some outlets have reported numerous other prescription pill bottles were found in a drawer in his room, but police have not commented publically on that rumor. The coroner’s report should do a lot to let us know on that one way or another.

According to CNN, Sage’s father Sly released a statement shortly after his son died saying he was “devastated” and “grief-stricken”. In the coming days, he and Sage’s mother Sasha will likely address the media, but for the time being, they’re only speaking to those they know best.

Regardless of what the toxicology reports prove, Pop Blend’s thoughts go out to the entire Stallone family in this time of need.

Comments

Related

Can't Miss

Gateway Blend ©copyright 2017