Ashley Greene Loses Home And Dog To Tragic House Fire
In the wee hours of the morning on Friday, Twilight star Ashley Greene, her boyfriend and her brother were sleeping soundly when a fire broke out. The three humans raced out of the apartment, but Greeneís two dogs were trapped inside and one pup didnít make it out safely. As it turns out, a candle was the culprit of the big blaze that wrecked the starís condo and took the life of her dog.
Celebrity fires have taken down some beautiful homes and put some beautiful families in danger. Country singer Trace Adkins lost his home to a fire in 2011, and is now fighting for the Red Cross on Celebrity Apprentice to help pay it forward since the charity took his family in during their emergency. Earlier this year, The Talkís Sharon Osbourne spoke out to talk about the dangers candles can cause after her house caught on fire thanks to leaving one of those little suckers lit. Greene is by no means the first person to make a candle mistake, but the devastation the fire caused to her home and her pets is one of the saddest Iíve encountered.
TMZ actually managed to get their hands on some pictures from the fire, so if youíre feeling like having an emotional moment you can check them out. Greeneís condo is located in a large building with other residents, and at the time of this report, three other people in Greeneís building were found to be injured due to the fire. Incidents like these should really serve to be a reminder that candles should not be left burning under any circumstance. Luckily, no human lives were taken because of the fire and our condolences go out to the actress who lost one of her beloved dogs and anyone else whose life was touched by the fire.