TV Guide Lists Their Favorite Small Screen Hottest Scenes
This week’s issue of TV Guide is heating things up. TV Guide editors came up with a list of the Top 10 Hottest Scenes Ever on Television. Buffy (or more specifically, Spuffy) fans are going to appreciate the number one choice. And the scifi lovers surely got a kick out of the steamy spine-glowy scene between Six and Baltar in the Battlestar Galactica miniseries.
Here’s the full top ten list from a press release sent to us by TV Guide. The full article will be available in the March 24th issue of TV Guide. It’ll be on stands on Thursday, 3/20:
10. Cherie (Rosanna Arquette) and Shane (Katherine Moennig) get hot and heavy for a Sapphic poolside romp on The L Word (2007).
9. Amanda (Heather Locklear) proves that work can be fun when she has her way with studly Jake (Grant Show) on her office desk on Melrose Place (1994).
8. Number Six (Tricia Helfer) literally glows during an unusual alien-human sexual encounter with Dr. Baltar (James Callis) on Battlestar Galactica (2004).
7. David Caruso and Amy Brenneman cause a ruckus with an extended sex scene showing their backsides on the premiere episode of NYPD Blue (1993).
6. Holly Hunter makes an eye-popping entrance – buck naked and riding her partner (Kenny Johnson) – in the first scene of Saving Grace (2007).
5. Maddie (Cybill Shepherd) and David (Bruce Willis) finally give in to their urges on Moonlighting (1987).
4. Father Ralph (Richard Chamberlain) and Meggie (Rachel Ward) do some sinning and scorch the beach in The Thorn Birds (1983).
3. Meredith (Ellen Pompeo) loses her black panties after she and Derek (Patrick Dempsey) get it on in an exam room on Grey’s Anatomy (2006).
2. Kate (Evangeline Lilly) and Sawyer (Josh Holloway) make love in his cage on a steamy Lost episode (2006).
1. Buffy (Sarah Michelle Gellar) and Spike (James Marsters) beat the hell out of each other before doing the deed on Buffy the Vampire Slayer (2001).
Was it Bush that sang the words, “There’s no sex in your violence”? Well those lyrics definitely wouldn't apply to Buffy and Spike. Those two literally brought down the house the first time they got it on. And who doesn’t love a little sweaty cage sex amongst Losties? But Meredith and Derek’s mid-prom romp in the exam room? Eh, I was pretty much over those two by the time that happened so I’ll pass on that one. What do you think? Did TV Guide get it right or did they leave something out?
Back to top