Ignition Entertainment sent out word that the Japanese-import title, Deadly Premonition (also known as the Red Seed Profile in Japan) is currently available for the Xbox 360.
According to the press release…
Investigate the murders and unravel each series of interlocking mysteries in the small rural town of Greenvale, Washington while encountering numerous complex, unusual characters along the way.The game plays out a little like a cross between Clock Tower meets Silent Hill. Graphically it’s not bad looking (especially to be priced at $19.99) and I’m sure horror-survival fans will get a kick out of it.
You can check out the list of features for Deadly Premonition below or visit the Official Website for more information. And as if the headline wasn’t clear enough, the game is currently available at local retailers, exclusively for the Xbox 360, for only $19.99.
Deadly Premonition Game Features:
• Large cast of eccentric characters, each with their own unique stories and agendas
• Numerous side quests
• Open world adventure- Can you survive the town of Greenvale?
• Combination of over-the-shoulder shooter action, driving and 3rd person adventure/exploration offers a variety of gameplay
• Profiling prowess to recreate the crime with the various clues and items found on the scene of each crime, unraveling the mystery of the “Red Seed Murders”
• Multiple mini-games, including fishing and racing, which gain you experience points to upgrade Agent York’s arsenal
• Dozens of melee, ranged and hidden weapons to choose from to battle the forces of evil
• Over 20 hours of mystery, suspense and intrigue!