Subscribe To Small Arms Coming To Xbox Live Updates
I've already subscribed
Four-player mayhem will be a treat for players with an Xbox 360. Small Arms, a multiplayer brawling game, will be the next addition to the acclaimed Xbox Live Arcade. So what makes this title anymore special than the rest of the herd? Well, quite a few things actually.
Featuring a wacky cast of characters, Small Arms is like the multiplayer version of Metal Slug gamers never received. Except, gamers are finally getting a multiplayer version of Metal Slug, and it's called Small Arms. The action is fast-paced and the visuals are milky smooth, or buttermilk-smooth...just in case the milk is cuddy. Anyway, check out a list of features below:
Small Arms Features:
• 12 characters, each with their own weapon
• 8 unique levels
• 12 Achievements, including the innovative Six Degrees of Small Arms viral achievement
• Up to 4-player multiplayer offline and on Xbox Live
• Local Multiplayer / Xbox Live Swap allows players to swap out a local friend with a friend over Live without leaving the game!
• Three single player game modes (Story, Challenge, and Shooting Range)
• Colorful 3D graphics with classic side-scrolling run and gun action
• Expect premium downloadable content for this title in the future providing new game play elements and unique challenges for Small Arms fans.
The game will be available via Xbox Live Arcade for Xbox 360 beginning Wednesday, November 22, after 0800 GMT (1:00 a.m. PST). For more information on Small Arms, be sure to visit Xbox Live for more details.