Leave a Comment
Release The Snyder Cut author and CinemaBlend Managing Editor Sean O'Connell answers more of your questions about Zack Snyder's Justice League! You all submitted so many questions, we had to divide this "mailbag" episode into two parts. "Part 2" covers questions about the continuation of the Snyderverse, potential Justice League spin-offs, and more. In Part 1, Sean answers questions about Justice League additional photography, Snyder Cut story speculation and more.
Subscribe to CinemaBlend's YouTube channel HERE.
- 00:00 - Intro
- 00:27 - Is Warner Media's additional photography investment a good sign they'd be interested in pursuing ZSJL in a way that would allow him to complete his 5-part saga
- 04:40 - "Which of the rumored spin-offs is most likely to actually happen?" - @matty_jarrett
- 07:03 - "Why do you think the entertainment media is not doing much regarding the Ray Fisher situation?" - Shoaib Javeed
- 10:33 - "Could any of the rumored Justice League spin-offs become entwined with J.J. Abrams’ announced Justice League Dark series on HBO Max?" - @matty_jarrett
- 11:25 - "How do you think they’ll address the set ups of future movies going forward that are not happening?" - @BatKilmer
- 12:21 - "Before his daughter’s tragic death, there was some speculation that ZS would take on a Seven Samurai-inspired Star Wars standalone film. Any credence to that?" - @matty_jarrett
- 14:35 - "What's personally your favourite moment in the DCEU as of yet, and also what's your favourite piece of music from the DCEU?" - @Lunchbox228
- 16:05 - "What was the most difficult part about writing the book?" - @DarynKirscht16
- 18:55 - Why do you have Avengers posters in your background?