Season 2 of The Mandalorian, Disney+’s live-action Star Wars TV series, is almost here! Disney has been teasing several exciting details since Season 1 wrapped last year, including the fact that Rosario Dawson will appear as Ahsoka Tano. There are a bunch of great rumors going around about how Ahsoka will be introduced, Baby Yoda’s true origins and more. In this video, CinemaBlend Managing Editor Sean O’Connell and Video Producer Katie Hughes discuss four of the biggest Mandalorian Season 2 theories.
The Mandalorian premieres October 30, 2020, streaming only on Disney+.
- 00:00 - Intro
- 01:13 - How Will Season 2 Introduce Ahsoka Tano?
- 04:25 - Is Sabine Wren The Cloaked Figure From The Trailer?
- 06:26 - Will Boba Fett Appear?
- 10:32 - Will We Visit Mandalore?
- 13:00 - Who Are Baby Yoda’s ‘People’?
Subscribe to CinemaBlend's YouTube channel HERE.