Air Conflicts: Secret Wars Now Available For Xbox 360, PC
The aerial combat, flight-simulator for Xbox 360 and PC, Air Conflicts: Secret Wars is currently available for Windows based PCs and the Xbox 360. The game takes players back to both World War I and World War II, with a number of different fighter planes available in a thrilling single player campaign as well as in competitive online multiplayer modes.
As stated in the press release…
Air Conflicts: Secret Wars- is an arcade flight game with battles spanning both World Wars, featuring seven campaigns and 49 missions that engage players in white-knuckle air battles and secret missions across Europe and North Africa. An impressive selection of famous aircraft of the era is available to the player, each showcasing specific strengths and weaknesses in the battle for air supremacy.Like many old-school PC flight sims like Red Baron and Aces Over Europe, Air Conflicts will keep players busy with a number of different mission types and a variety of challenging encounters. There are stealth missions, reconnaissance, escort, dog-fighting, bombing runs and even standard patrol missions.
If you’ve been craving for some classic aerial action from your Xbox 360 or PC, then Air Conflicts: Secret Wars just might be what you’re looking for. The game’s release on the PlayStation 3 will be revealed at a later date.
For now you can pick the game up from retailers or digital stores. A brief list of the game’s features can be viewed below or you can hit up the Official Website to learn more.
• Jump into the Cockpit - Fly more than 16 aircraft from both World Wars, including classic biplanes like the Sopwith Camel to the Messerschmitt BF109 and the Spitfire.
• Push the Limits - Fly secret prototypes such as the Bolchowitinow BI-3, Gloster Meteor fighter jets , and the Horten H IX, a forerunner of modern stealth bombers
• Customize your Aircraft - Add speed or maneuverability as you shred your enemies in vicious aerial dogfights, leveraging airplane customizations that best match your playing style and mission requirements
• Battle in the Real World - 24 real-world inspired maps including Berlin, Belgrade, Slovakia and Tobruk will challenge your battlefield piloting skills across 7 campaigns and 49 diverse missions
• Aces and Rookies Welcome - Newcomers can jump in and play quickly, thanks to the accessible arcade controls. Combat aces can switch to simulation-styled controls for more precision and realism. Use the traditional mouse/keyboard combo or gamepad on PC, or use the Move controller on the PlayStation 3.
• Take to the Skies with Friends (or Enemies) - Show everyone you're an ace in four player Dogfight, Team Dogfight, Capture-the-Flag and Destroy & Protect multiplayer onlineexploratory gameplay
Subscribe To Topics You're Interested In
Back to top