Nintendo is releasing a new Nintendo 3DS model to stores right before Valentine's Day. The Pearl Pink edition of the 3DS will be available in stores throughout the United States starting on February 10th. It's priced at the usual $169.99.
This will be the first time that the Pearl Pink 3DS will be on sale by itself. It was previously released in limited edition bundles
with nintendogs + cats: French Bulldog
and New Friends or nintendogs + cats: Toy Poodle and New Friends
. Presumably the standalone Pearl Pink handheld will be available in larger supplies than those bundles.
Nintendo is hyping the pink 3DS as a Valentine's Day gift. They provided a list of the adorable couple shit you can do with it:
- With the system's built-in camera, sweethearts can each use their system to capture and share 3D photos and videos of romantic outings this Valentine's Day - and always.
- The new Swapnote™ application, which is available for download from the Nintendo eShop at no cost, lets users create and send customized 3D love notes to their sweethearts from their Nintendo 3DS.
- The adorable virtual pets in the nintendogs™ + cats game can bring out players' sweet side and make great portable companions on those lonely days when they're apart.
- Users can share creative passion with their beloved by playing downloadable games such as Pushmo™ and Freakyforms™: Your Creations, Alive!, both available from the Nintendo eShop, and by exchanging QR codes to show off their heartfelt handiwork.
- The multiplayer modes in the Mario Kart™ 7 game invite players to get their hearts and their karts racing on a wild array of 3D Mario-themed courses.
Alternately, you can buy one for yourself and cry a lot. The choice is yours, gamers!
Subscribe To Topics You're Interested In