Going Viral Now
You ever try to cut a watermelon? Itís a messy business if you donít know what youíre doing. This guy clearly knows what heís doing as heís cutting melon like itís his livelihood.
Everybody loves pizza. Itís a food that is so customizable, itís impossible to find at least one you donít type you donít love. Iíd say on average I eat a pizza every two weeks, if not more...
The title of the video says it all. this video contains a gross amount of bass lines! Some of the riffs you will hear in this video are expected, and some are completely out of left field...
Joan Rivers stormed out of a CNN interview recently when the interviewer, CNN Newsroom anchor Fredricka Whitfield, broached the subject of Rivers being "mean" with her fashion criticisms, and her choice to wear fur on the cover of her new book. Rivers was having none of it.
Everyone loves a good celebrity impression and everyone loves a good original song. Rob Cantor offers both in his recently posted YouTube video, working the voices of everyone from Randy Newman to Kermit the Frog, Britney Spears, Lord of the Rings' Gollum and singer Gwen Stefani into the the video.
How much of a Harry Potter geek are you? The challenge is dropped in the video above, which features a number of Harry Potter trivia facts, focused mainly on the books and author J.K. Rowling, who's apparently no longer a billionaire because she's so generous.
I think it's universally accepted that some people are dog people, and some are cat people. From the first time I had to scoop a bag of dog poo at a dog park for a friend, I was reminded that I am most definitely a cat person. I will admit, however, that I have a soft spot for cute dogs and dogs doing silly things. A hilarious viral video of one silly puppy definitely got a few giggles out of me.
For a drummer, the phrase "not missing a beat" probably takes a much more literal meaning. Patrick Wilson appears to take that to heart in the above video, which has unsurprisingly gone viral, and shows the Weezer drummer quickly snatching a rogue frisbee out of the air, tucking it into his mouth and continuing the song without, well, missing a beat. Because Weezer is that kind of awesome.
If you give a pig a cookie, heís going to eat it. Heís a pig after all, what do you expect? Pigs are the type of animals, as evidenced by this video, to not let anything get in the way of their food, even sleep. I would wager however, that most people would awake to eat a cookie so I canít hold it against him.
Lions and Tigers and...cats oh my? Most people know that the domestic house cat shares a common ancestor with the jungle cats of the wild, but how much do they have in common? This video lays out a lot of the similarities and shows you some differences.
A daring rescue that looks like something out of a Disney movie is caught on camera. Elephants band together to save one of the young in their herd when it gets swept downstream by a strong current. Moments captured like this really make you wonder the capacity of other mammals and how they think.
Even by cat-video standards, this one is impressive, though it's also disturbing. A little boy is playing in his driveway when a dog shows up and attacks him. The video shows the dog literally dragging the kid until a cat jumps into the frame, launches itself at the dog and knocks it backward. The cat then runs the dog off the property, while the child's mother comes to his aid.
95% of people take Chemistry in high school to see things blow up. The other 5% are nerds who make videos showing us more stuff we can blow up with Science. Iím almost certain someone with a background in the field couldíve known before hand that gummy bears can be combustible under the right circumstances, but I rather would think it was a complete accident when some guy was eating gummy bears over some concoction.
While some people are legitimately allergic to gluten -- or at the very least, have an intolerance to the protein -- others may have adopted the gluten-free diet in an effort to stick with the latest healthy-living trend. Recently, Jimmy Kimmel sought to expose some fad dieters and healthy-living fanatics for their lack of knowledge about what gluten actually is.
Somehow, there are three Americans on Earth who have not felt the influence of McDonalds golden arches. Seriously, I can understand if you lived in a third world country if youíve never had a McDonalds meal, but eating a Happy Meal as a kid is more or less an unspoken right of passage here in the land of first world problems! Itís a feat for sure to go into your adult life without experiencing a breakfast, lunch, or dinner from Mickey Dís without someone actively keeping you from doing so.