Last year Ubisoft rushed out a mini-game filled Rayman game, in which Wii owners had one of the first third-party mini-game compilations, setup for the Wii-mote. Well, as Ubisoft stated earlier this year, they’ve learned from their mistakes. They want to do better. Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 is aimed to be better.
I’m no fan-favorite of mini-game compilations. They tend to be fun for about two hours in a day and possibly fun for the entire first week. After that, just about any hardcore gamer will attest to their easy-to-imbue boredom and lack-lusting appeal. Ubisoft, however, is aiming desperately to redeem the quality of the Wii games and this title just might rise above the low-standards we’ve come to expect from Nintendo’s new console. Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 is set for release on November 15th.
You can check out the fact sheet below or head back to our made-for-newbies E3 Coverage Center
Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 Fact Sheet:
• New wacky games: 60 brand-new games that spoof popular culture and are even wackier and crazier than those featured in the first Rayman Raving Rabbids.
• All-new party mode: Play co-op or battle your friends simultaneously with up to four players! Unique use of the Wii Remote: Discover new and innovative ways to play with eight types of gameplay, including shaking, precision, dexterity, and balance.
• Rock Out with the Rabbids: Use the Wii Remote as your guitar, drums, or mic as you create and listen to music from the most popular bands around.
• Travel around the world: Take Rayman on a world tour to defend Earth and travel to different regions including the USA, Europe, and Asia. Challenge the Rabbids as they try and infiltrate everyday life.
• Customize Rayman and the Rabbids: Use more than 110 items including skins, hats, accessories, and clothes to dress Rayman, and to create your own Rabbid. Unleash your creativity with over 540K customization combinations.