Samurai Vengeance II Now Available For Mac, Coming Soon To Steam For PC
Madfinger Games announced today that the popular mobile hack-and-slash app is getting a facelift, or rather a graphics-lift from the small screen of mobile phones and to the large screen of a computer monitor. That’s right, Samurai Vengeance II is currently available for Mac and will be arriving soon for PC via Steam.
As stated in the press release…
Samurai II's move to Mac brings a wealth of updates. Environments and textures are four times more detailed, while anti-aliasing effects have been cranked up to 16x the mobile version. The game features full HD graphics, running full screen at 60 frames per second even on low-end MacBook laptops.Goodbye finger-smudged screen controls and virtual joysticks, say hello to the classic keyboard and mouse combo. The switch from mobile app to full home computer video game makes Samurai Vengeance II a great casual hack-and-slash pastime for anyone looking for something similar to God of War and Dante’s Inferno. The game is currently available for $9.99 on the App Store and will be arriving soon on Steam for PC.
Samurai II: Vengeance for Mac features:
• Revamped graphics: full HD full-screen, even on older computers.
• Quick and gory battle sequences: hordes of on-screen enemies fall to your devastating attacks.
• Intuitive control scheme: dice up baddies in style!
• Light RPG elements: unlock new combos and upgrades.
• Dangerous traps and puzzles: combat never takes a back seat to platforming.
• Gorgeous hand drawn comic panels tell the samurai’s tale between levels.
• Dojo score-attack mode let's players hone their swordplay skills.
Back to top