Rockstar Games won't be sitting out this holiday season. Today they revealed that they will release a Game of the Year edition for their Western Red Dead Redemption
on October 11th in North America and on October 14th internationally.
Red Dead Redemption
is an open-world shooter that takes place in the closing days of the Wild West. Former outlaw John Marston is being forced by government agents to hunt down his old posse. The journey takes him from the American frontier to a war-torn Mexico, and back. The single-player campaign was supplemented by both competitive and cooperative multiplayer modes.
Red Dead Redemption: Game Of The Year Edition
, like most GOTY compilations, comes with the base game as well as all of its downloadable content. Here's the full list of content:
- Original Red Dead Redemption game with a brand-new hardcore single-player mode
- Undead Nightmare single-player campaign and multiplayer modes
- Legends and Killers Pack, featuring additional multiplayer map locations, multiplayer characters, and the Tomahawk projectile weapon;
- Liars and Cheats Pack, including the Stronghold multiplayer competitive mode, Free Roam gambling games, multiplayer horse races with combat, and the Explosive Rifle.
- Hunting and Trading Outfits Pack, featuring two outfits with corresponding gameplay challenges for John Marston
- Outlaws To The End Co-Op Mission Pack, including six co-op missions for up to four players
- All original pre-order content, including the Deadly Assassin Outfit, War Horse, and Golden Guns Weapon Pack
- Solomon's Folly single-player gang hideout and challenges available for the first time on Xbox 360
- Just-released Myths and Mavericks Bonus Pack, featuring fan-favorite multiplayer characters and all-new locations to battle in.
The GOTY bundle is priced at $49.99.
Subscribe To Topics You're Interested In