Naruto: Uzumaki Chronicles 2 Dips Into Gold For The PS2
One of the gazillion Naruto games due out this year has gone gold for the PlayStation 2. For those of you who don’t think that there are that many Naruto games already out and coming out across multiple platforms, well I would list them all for you but I would probably be too old and decrepit before I could finish. Anyway, with this latest Naruto game now having gone gold for the PS2, it means it’s one step closer to the retailer’s shelves.
According to the press release, “In NARUTO: Uzumaki Chronicles 2, an ancient organization which was long thought disbanded is alive and well and in search of several orbs to resurrect a mechanical horror that will ravage the land. It’s now up to Naruto and all the Hidden Leaf Genin to join forces with those of the Hidden Sand Village to stop this menace. Unravel the mystery of the Shirogane Clan and their nefarious army of puppet walkers while mastering lethal attacks and moves straight from the anime series.”
The game – like many of the other Naruto games – could be a pretty cool title based on the given info. Many of the Naruto fighting games are pretty cool and feature some dynamic, kick-butt arcade action. This particular Naruto will be due to ship out for the PlayStation 2 on September 4th. You can check out a fact sheet of the game below or visit the Official Namco-Bandai Website for more information.
Naruto: Uzumaki Chronicles 2 Fact Sheet
• New Original Adventure: Explore the Naruto world with a brand new story line that can only be experienced through NARUTO: Uzumaki Chronicles 2
•Multiplayer Co-op and Vs Battles: During the game, a second player is able to join in on the action for a simultaneous two-player adventure! Or, fight head-to-head with a friend and battle it out for the title of Hokage.
• Multiple Modes of Play: Additional gameplay modes further enhance the Naruto experience:
• Story Mode: Play alone or with a friend and traverse a lush, 3-D anime-style world in which Naruto and his friends work together to unravel the mystery of the Shirogane Clan and their nefarious army of “puppet walkers.” Hone your skills to become the ultimate warrior and unlock a secret chapter of the story.
• Mission Mode: Take on a series of challenging side missions.
• Survival Mode: Test your skills to become the ultimate warrior and unlock a secret mission.
• Multiple Playable Characters: Choose your favorite from over 10 playable and customizable ninja including Naruto, Shikamaru, Rock Lee, Kakashi, Guy, Sasuke, or Choji, to complete story-driven missions and intense challenges.
• Character Customization: Prove yourself in battle and earn money to create the ultimate warrior using Chips and Plates that can customize your character’s speed, strength, stamina and even special moves.
• Lethal Attacks and Weapons: Harness the power of Rasengan, Lightning Blade, Sand Coffin, and other moves, straight from the series!
Your Daily Blend of Entertainment News
Staff Writer at CinemaBlend.
By Mick Joest
By Laura Hurley
By Mike Reyes
By Mike Reyes
By Adam Holmes