Ozzie Osbourne’s house has caught fire for the second time in 15 months. I guess you have to expect that sort of thing when you’re the prince of f***ing darkness.

At least this time nobody was home. Sharon, Ozzie, Jack, Kelly, and Aimee were all out of the house. No word on whether they had their dogs with them. Maybe they’ve become crispy critters. The family may have been gone, but some of their staff was there, and ended up being treated for smoke inhalation. It’s alright, no one was seriously hurt.

Firefighters arrived on the scene shortly after it started, when called by an automatic smoke alarm. Authorities from the Buckinghamshire Fire Service say the blaze was started by faulty wiring in a lamp. Since the lamp was in a hallway, the only real damage was a scorched hallway.

So what we have here is another fire at Ozzies, it didn’t really do any damage, none of them were their anyway, so go about your business. Our apologies for running a non-story, it’s just hard to resist any excuse to use the words Ozzie and fire in the same paragraph.

Blended From Around The Web

Comments

Hot Topics

New Reviews

Top Movies

Features

Gateway Media ©copyright 2016