Subscribe To Topics You're Interested In
I've already subscribed
Longoria, Jackman And Applegate Visiting Sesame Street
This month and February, Sesame Street is set to feature numerous celebrity guest appearances, including a visit from Eva Longoria, Hugh Jackman and Christina Applegate.
Longoria’s normal TV residence is Wisteria Lane, but next month the Desperate Housewives star will be visiting Sesame Street to present a rather fitting Word on the Street: Exquisite. Jackman’s appearance will have him introducing the word “concentrate.” Below is the schedule of appearances.
• Tuesday, Jan. 19th: Juliana Margulies helps Big Bird when he hurts his wing; Matthew Fox presents the Word on the Street: “Bone.”
• Thursday, Jan. 21st: Rocco Fiorentino stops by for some fun on Sesame Street; Kobe Bryant presents the Word on the Steet: “Miniature.”
• Monday, Jan. 25th: Christina Applegate presents the Word on the Street: “Booth.”
• Wednesday, Jan. 27th: Hugh Jackman presents the Word on the Street: “Concentrate.”
• Tuesday, February 16th: Debi Mazar presents the Word on the Street: “Humungous.”
• Thursday, Feb. 18th: Eva Longoria presents the Word on the Street: “Exquisite.”
Sesame Street airs on PBS Kids. Check your local listings to find the specific channel and time.
Back to top