The Simpsons Wins The Night In Ratings But Revenge Hits Season Low

By Jessica Rawden 2012-11-26 11:22:16 discussion comments
The Simpsons Wins The Night In Ratings But Revenge Hits Season Low image
Ratings were all across the board last night, with some of the usual favorites faltering a bit and other shows crushing far more than usual. Sunday night is always a good night for TV, and if you were busy watching sports, following is a list of what everyone else was (or wasn’t) watching.

Let’s start with the eye network. CBS produced a solid night of TV on Sunday with new episodes of The Amazing Race, The Good Wife, and The Mentalist all crushing in their respective timeslots. Of these, The Amazing Race and The Good Wife pulled in 9.9 million and 9.5 million total viewers, respectively. The Mentalist, however, was up some 20%, pulling in 10.3 million total viewers and defending my theory that audiences like it better when Patrick Jane is not running around with or looking for Lorelei Martins.

According to TV Line, Fox was the greatest success of the evening. The Simpsons was actually up 49% last night, and won the evening in the coveted 18-49 demographic. The Simpsons actually drew a 3.3 rating and 7.53 million total viewers, which is huge for Fox’s Sunday night block. Across the board, the block was up, with Bob’s Burgers increasing 11% to 4.7 million total viewers, Family Guy up 8%, and The Cleveland Show up 19%

Which leads us to ABC, which had an up and down night. Once Upon A Time was up a little in the ratings, bringing in 8.8 million total viewers. Revenge suffered a bit of a downfall, though, with TV Line mentioning the show only reached 6.8 million total viewers—a season low. It seems people are less excited about the nighttime soap opera in Season 2, and with Victoria’s return from the grave and the return of Emily’s mother, plotlines are even more over-the-top this season. If you do enjoy Revenge, I'm sure the series would appreciate it if you tuned in next week.
discussion
Blended From Around The Web


Back to top
SEARCH TB
GET TVB IN YOUR FEED
2d or 3d movie
ABOUT US
FAQ
APPS
RSS FEEDS
CONTACT US
Powered by Webta Labs / All rights reserved, Cinema Blend LLC