Let’s see if we can force some cliché Thanksgiving joke into news of Namco providing new downloadable content over Xbox LIVE Marketplace for Ace Combat 6. We at Blend Games do enjoy being topical, and we also enjoy flying the blue skies in a sleek machine of death and destruction. This Wednesday flight fans will be able pick up a few new birds for their table, without the tryptophan side effects. Nice.
Without further ramblings, here are the aircraft being made available this week:
- Su-33 Flanker - The Idolmaster Miki: Providing American gamers with a taste of the smash hit Idolmaster series, this variation gives the Su-33 added stability and an undeniable flair for the dramatic.
- F16C – Historic Windhover: Sacrificing stability and durability for unparalleled freedom of movement, this plane is the same as the one used by Emmerian freedom fighter and Garuda team member Daniel Pollini.
- Mirage 2000-5 – Experimental: This phenomenally fast aircraft is the culmination of exhaustive research on thrust refinement. This increase in speed comes at the cost of stability, making it suited to only the most skilled pilots.
- A-10A – Thunder Shark: This highly recognizable plane exchanges missiles for a devastatingly powerful Gatling gun, using its increased stability to hit its mark.
- F/A-18F – Scarface Emblem: Bearing the insignia of the heroes of Ace Combat 2, this aircraft’s armor has been reinforced at the expense of maneuverability.
The five aircraft variants for Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation will be available for download on Xbox LIVE Marketplace on Wednesday, November 21st.
Staff Writer at CinemaBlend.
Your Daily Blend of Entertainment News
Thank you for signing up to CinemaBlend. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.