4J Studios has released Title Update 16, the latest patch for Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition
. Patch 1.06, the equivalent patch for PS3, isn't far behind.
Title Update 16, like Title Update 15
, doesn't introduce any new content. The focus is once again on fixing glitches. The developers noticed the players were unexpectedly turning invisible or having trouble with breeding Ocelots. Those bugs and more should be gone, though.
While the patch is only available on Xbox 360 at the moment, 4J Studios says it will debut on PS3 within a week:
The full list of changes for Title Update 16 are below (via MinecraftForum
). There might be differences for Patch 1.06 but I suspect most of the changes will be shared between the two platforms:
- Fix for players going invisible after death (on respawning).
- Fix for players going invisible when two players go through a nether gate at the same time.
- Fix for players sometimes being invisible after teleporting until either they move, or the player that sees them as invisible moves.
- Fix for Noteblock pitch being wrong – more noticeable when chords are played.
- Fix for Mobs dying in walls (happens for baby mobs after they become adults).
- Fix for chunks not loading in maps - tends to be specific seeds.
- Fixed streaming music not playing after a playing CD has been ejected from a jukebox
- Fix for player being able to attach Signs to the Chest with a block placed above it.
- Fix for player being able to breed wild Ocelots.
- Fix for player being able to breed Ocelot with Cat.
- Fix for tame wolves being removed if no players were near them when they were angry.
- Fix for Potion of Night Vision corrupts the game's UI while player is falling into the Void in the End.
- Fix for the damage decals flickering and/or not present if players are not close to each other in Survival Mode in a local splitscreen game.
- Fix for damage decals not displaying in splitscreen if the secondary player is 30 + blocks away from the primary player
- Fixed lava drip particles being too dark/black
- Fix for sitting wolves (or stationary entities) not being immediately visible if a remote player spawns next to them, or spawns far away and quickly heads towards them
- Fix for Leather Armour not displaying the enchantment glow.
- Fix for Enchanted item in hand effect being wrong.
- Fix for blocks placed at Y 128 being black on top.
The Xbox 360 version of Minecraft
will be receiving new DLC soon as well. 4J revealed earlier this month that they're working on a Halo Mash-Up Pack
with new skins and textures, among other things.