GameLoft announced today that Modern Combat: Domination will be arriving on the PlayStation Network, exclusively for the PS3 starting January 19th, which is next Wednesday. The game will carry a budget price of only $8 and will sport realistic, team-oriented tactical combat. So if you’re going in expecting back-shooting, skill-less run-and-gun tactics like Call of Duty: Black Ops, think again hombre.
As stated in the press release…
The game shares close similarities to other more realistic first-person multiplayer shooters such as Ghost Recon or Operation 7. You can check out a list of the game’s features below or head on over to the Official Website to, I suppose, learn more?
Modern Combat Domination Features
• The most technical FPS gameplay on PlayStation®Network, based on skill and training.
• The first PSN-exclusive FPS using the PS Move motion controller.
• Enjoy 6 online modes from Team Deathmatch to Domination, with up to 16 players.
• The level design of the 5 different maps favors teams with genuine tactics and training.
• 72-level XP ranking system and unlockable equipment provide a constant challenge.
• 13 weapons from the military and 720p HD graphics allow for an impressive immersion in a modern-day conflict.
Your Daily Blend of Entertainment News
Staff Writer at CinemaBlend.
Hugh Grant Reveals There's Only One Storyline In Love Actually He Likes Watching (And He's Wrong, But We Love Him Anyway)
I'm Taking My Six-Year-Old Son To See Godzilla Minus One, And I'm Slightly Worried (And Probably Not Why You Think)
Now That I'm Sold On The Golden Bachelor, These 4 Reality Dating Shows Should Have Senior Contestants Next