Subscribe To Bang Bang Racing Announced For PSN, XBLA, PC Updates
I've already subscribed
Digital Reality announced today that a new family friendly, multiplayer racing game is on the way for multiple platforms, including a release on the PlayStation Network, Xbox Live Arcade and for PC, because apparently they’re not too afraid of pirates, unlike Ubisoft.
Coming off the recent release of their air-based racing game, SkyDrift, and cooperative their zombie-defense game, Dead Block, Digital Reality is aiming a little lower on the fun-factor scale and by lower I mean closer to the ground with wheels burning rubber on asphalt and players taking sharp turns at high speeds.
A new debut trailer was released to give gamers an idea of what to expect from the new racing franchise from Digital Reality, featuring pudgy, sporty cars taking a quick lap around one of the nine different circuits on the game.
Graphically the game looks pretty tight. Gameplay wise, well the verdict is still out. But for sure there will be fun, no doubt about it. Bang Bang Racing sports local and online multiplayer, including offline four-player splitscreen modes so gamers can have fun whether it be with friends halfway around the world or family sitting right next to you on the couch.
You can keep up to date with the game by paying a visit to the Official Facebook Page. A few of the key features for Bang Bang Racing can be viewed below.
* Multiple exotic racing locations from all around the world
* Nine challenging reversible circuits varied with unique shortcuts
* 20 unique vehicles and eight colourful skins, all spread across four distinct classes, including racing muscle cars, stock car series, world endurance championship and Formula One open wheel cars.
* Take on your friends in Bang Bang Racing in local split screen multiplayer (up to four players), and prove your dominance by earing and showing off your honors and achievements with extensive Friends and Global Leaderboards!
* Face dynamic, interactive objects like cones or exploding barrels that make every race unpredictable - be sure to pay attention to the variable surface conditions that will affect how your car performs, like snow, sand, water and oil.