The PS3 version of Battlefield: Bad Company 2 has received its third multiplayer update. The same patch will go live for the Xbox 360 and PC in the coming days.
The update makes a number of fixes (listed below) but that's not its sole purpose. It's also preparing BC2 for the release of the Vietnam expansion and the VIP Map Pack 7.
- Acog and Red dot scope now equippable on MK-14 and G3.
- Fixed a bug on PC where the G3 would do less damage than intended.
- Reduced VADS push back and damage to balance it with the ZU23.
- Fixed a bug where Vehicle Countermeasures would fail to remove tracer darts at high speed.
- Reduced the reload time for Vehicle Countermeasures.
- Slightly increased the AT4's damage vs armor to emphasize its anti vehicle role while keeping it balanced vs armor.
- Increased the AT4’s top speed and acceleration so users spend less time exposed when firing.
- Increased the AT4's splash damage so it competes with other AT weapons vs infantry. The AT4 still has the least splash damage of all AT weapons.
- Reduced the splash damage of the Carl Gustav to bring it in line with other explosive weapons. The Carl Gustav still has the most splash damage of all AT weapons.
- Increased the 1 shot kill range of the M95 body shot to counter its lower rate of fire.
- Fixed a bug with the SVU that gave it better close range damage than other semi auto weapons.
- Reduced all weapon damage to the MCOM by 50%.
- Fixed a C4 vs MCOM exploit on Atacama Desert.
- Fixed a bug with FOV when aiming the M1911.
- Lowered the close range damage of the AN94 to highlight its long range role.
- Increased the accuracy of the F2000 on the move to highlight its role as a mobile AR.
- Increased the close range damage of the shotguns to give them a greater advantage vs slugs.
- Slightly lowered the damage of the M60 to balance its accuracy advantage vs other LMGs.
- Slightly lowered the damage of the MG3 at close range to balance it with other high rate of fire weapons.
- Slightly increased the damage of the UH6
Your Daily Blend of Entertainment News
Staff Writer at CinemaBlend.
True Detective: Night Country Ending Explained: How All Of The Major Deaths Were Resolved
Gino And Jasmine's Return For 90 Day Fiancé: Happily Ever After Makes More Sense To Me Now After That Huge Post-Wedding Reveal
How Are Furiosa And The Other Mad Max Movies Connected To Each Other?