In the latest Bungie Weekly Update, the Destiny developer revealed what Achievements and Trophies you'll be able to pursue on Xbox 360, PS3, Xbox One, and PS4. You'll have several dozen goals to pursue with your Guardians.
The Achievements/Trophies list is spoiler-free so don't worry about checking it out. No story missions are mentioned at all. It's possible that Bungie is concealing some of the list for now, though.
You'll attain a lot of these Achievements/Trophies without trying. They're doled out for simple tasks like killing enemies or upgrading your character. The most challenging bits involve killing 25 enemies in a row without dying.
I'm really shocked that there's no Achievement called "That Wizard Came from the Moon." I guess Bungie didn't anticipate that (terrible) line spawning a meme.
Here's the full list of Achievements and Trophies for Destiny. The points or ranks weren't mentioned by Bungie today:
- Change of Heart - Reverse a decision you made in an upgrade grid
- Ship Rite - Rebuild a Jumpship
- Lucky 7s - Attain a Grimoire score of 777
- Decryptologist - Decrypt 25 Engrams
- Use of Weapons - Dismantle 50 pieces of armor or weapons
- The Life Exotic - Obtain and equip a piece of Exotic Gear
- A New Steed - Obtain and equip a new personal vehicle
- Suited for War - Have all armor and weapon slots equipped with Legendary or Exotic gear
- Bane of the Emperor - Kill 25 Cabal with precision shots in 1 mission without dying
- Bane of the Kell - Kill 25 Fallen with precision shots in 1 mission without dying
- Bane of the Dead - KIll 25 Hive with precision shots in 1 mission without dying
- Bane of the Machines - Kill 25 Vex with precision shots in 1 mission without dying
- Blink of an Eye - Kill 5 enemies in 3 seconds
- Valorous - Earn the maximum weekly Vanguard score
- Notorious - Earn the maximum weekly Crucible score
- Public Defender - Earn the highest tier of completion in 10 public events
- Finders Keepers - Assist in capturing 50 capture points in Control
- Relic Hunter - Assist in capturing 20 capture points in Salvage
- Hunter Killer - Kill 100 Hunters in PvP
- Giant Slayer - Kill 100 Titans in PvP
- Witch Hunt - Kill 100 Warlocks in PvP
- Ask Questions Later - Earn a first strike kill in PvP
- Excessive Force - Register 25 kills in PvP with heavy weapons
- Triple Play - Kill a Hunter, Titan and Warlock without dying in a PvP match
- Raider - Complete a Raid
- Raiding Party - Complete a Raid with a full fireteam consisting only of your clan members
- Epic Rider - Complete a Raid on hard difficulty
- Inspector - Inspect another player
- Vanguard Honor - Attain Vanguard Rank 3
- A Friend Indeed - Resurrect 5 fallen players
- Rising Vanguard - Complete a Strike
- Strength of the Pack - Complete a Strike with a full fireteam consisting only of your clan members
- Flawless Striker - Complete a Strike without anyone in your fireteam dying
- Ghost Hunter - Discover 50 dead ghosts
- Dragon Slayer - Kill a champion of the Dark
- Hunter Mastery - Fully upgrade a Hunter subclass
- Titan Mastery - Fully upgrade a Titan subclass
- Warlock Mastery - Fully upgrade a Warlock subclass
- Packing Heat - Fully upgrade an Exotic weapon
- Fully Weaponized - Fully upgrade a Legendary weapon
Bungie will launch on PS3, Xbox 360, Xbox One and PS4 in September. A beta is planned for all platforms next month.
Staff Writer at CinemaBlend.
Your Daily Blend of Entertainment News
Thank you for signing up to CinemaBlend. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.