Creators of the endorphin and euphoria engines, NaturalMotion, has announced that the new morpheme next-generation animation tool-set is now available for high-end platforms. These flexible authoring tools will now enable developers to fire all those hard-to-work-with motion-capture actors.
“We developed morpheme to improve the workflow for next-generation game developers,” said Torsten Reil, CEO of NaturalMotion. “By backing up a next-gen animation engine with a strong 3D authoring application, animators and programmers are now able to work hand-in-hand, in real time, to create fluid in-game animation that truly reflects the quality of the source data.”
Unlike the euphoria and endorphin SDKs, the morpheme doesn’t utilize DMS technology. Instead, NaturalMotion’s latest technology works hand-in-hand with the euphoria and endorphin tool-kits. Just think of the amazing possibilities developers can turn out with M&Ms. You know, morpheme and morphine? :P
Below is a list of features for the morpheme. And you can visit the Official Website For NaturalMotion’s morpheme for further details and information.
• lightweight run-time animation engine
• optimized for PLAYSTATION 3, Xbox 360 and PC
• fully customizable blend nodes
• full hierarchical finite state machine
• euphoria support
• full source code supplied
• modern, fully scriptable application
• 2D and 3D viewports for authoring and visualization
• graphical authoring of transition graphs and blend trees
• real-time manipulation through sliders and instrument panel
• on-target viewer
• support for live game pad control
• script support (Lua)
• fully extensible through plug-ins
• euphoria support
Your Daily Blend of Entertainment News
Staff Writer at CinemaBlend.
The Voice Will Be Missing Blake Shelton This Season, But New Mentor Reba McEntire Says John Legend And Niall Have Been A Big Help
No One Will Save You Director Praises Kaitlyn Dever's Performance In The Horror Flick
America's Got Talent Is Replacing Sofia Vergara For Newest Spinoff, But It Sounds Like A Blast Anyway