EA is giving gamers an opportunity to earn bonus content for Need For Speed: Most Wanted
. If you reserve a copy of the game before launch, you'll be granted access to DLC packs that could give you the edge in early multiplayer competition.
Every pre-order will be automatically upgraded to the Limited Edition. The LE costs the same as the standard edition but comes with these three extras:
- Four hours of Double Speed Points: Players earn double speed points throughout the first four hours of multiplayer.
- 2012 Porsche 911 Carerra S: Optimized aerodynamic body that reduces drag for maximum speed and Nitrous Burn, delivering efficient and sustained speed boosts.
- Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale: A Race Pack Powertrain tuned for increased power and the impact protection modification to provide increased stability and strength when driving at breakneck speeds
Additionally, Origin and select retailers will be offering exclusive DLC packs to pre-order customers:
- Speed Pack: The Caterham Superlight R500 in the exclusive Satin Black livery, featuring the Track Tyres modification for improved road handling, and the Lightweight Chassis modification allowing players to reach mesmerizing speeds.
- Strike Pack: The Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG Black Series in the exclusive Satin Black livery, featuring the Power Pack Powertrain modification for an engine tuned for torque, acceleratio,n and the ability to reach breakneck speeds, and the Re-inflating Tyres [sic] modification making it easier to survive and counter rivals’ attempts to slow players down.
- Power Pack: The Ford F-150 SVT Raptor in the exclusive Satin Black livery, featuring the Reinforced Chassis modification for taking increased damage, and the powerful and violent Nitrous Dump modification for making tight jumps and powered up takedowns.
EA didn't break down which retailer will be offering which bonus, unfortunately. Nonetheless, good rewards all around - especially considering that you don't have to pay an exta dime for them.
is the second game in the NFS
series handled by Burnout
dev Criterion Games. It centers around street racers and the cops that try to run them down. The features include an open-world structure and Autolog integration.