Are you planning to buy the Collector's Edition of Saints Row 4
? If so, publisher Deep Silver wants your help. They're letting gamers determine the contents of the bundle through a survey.
Saints Row 4
begins with the leader of the Third Street Saints being elected president. As such, many of the possible CE extras have a presidential theme. Examples include campaign gear, a presidential briefcase with a "kinky handcuff," or a presidential coin.
The rest of the possible extras are a diverse lot. Standard CE staples like an artbook and world map are up for a vote, as are more bizarre offerings like a voice augmentation device and a dubstep doomsday button. Surprisingly, a giant purple dildo
isn't one of the options. Here's the full list of options that you can rank from 1 to 5 on the survey:
- Saints Row T-shirt - "Department of Homeland Saintcurity"
- Saints2013 Presidential campaign gear (Pins, hats, Saint Car Flags)
- Voice augmentation device / auto-tune device
- Pierce, Shaundi, or other Saint Figurine
- Presidential Briefcase with kinky handcuff and key
- Dubstep Doomsday Button
- Functional (not deadly!) in-game weapon replica
- Johnny Gat Memorial Statue
- Saint's Bazooka themed Poster Tube
- "Eagle Jet" RC Helicopter
- Tie and Tie Bar, Money Clip
- Sealed Classified Book with Artwork (Concept Artbook)
- Whitehouse "Security" download card
- President Seal and/or Coin
- Cloth World Map
- Saint Belt Buckle
- Wood Cigar box
- Ridiculously amazing glass display case with lights?
Deep Silver previously let fan votes on the contents of Dead Island Riptide
's Rigor Mortis Edition
. I'm surprised publishers don't release surveys like this on a regular basis. It could spare them the embarrassment of trying to sell a collector's edition no one wants, like a bundle with a bloody set of rubber boobs
will be out in August. To vote on the SR4
Collector's Edition, head to KwikSurveys