LucasArts has finished developing Patch 1.1 for the PC version of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II. It's available in both Europe and North America today.
The 11.5 MB update can be downloaded directly from LucasArts. It's also mirrored on most major download sites. Here are the full patch notes:
- Fix memory leak
- Pre-rendered cut-scenes and game "attract" mode stop functioning after about 50 minutes of game play.
- Some textures & characters appear dark and without texture after about 50 minutes of game play with some ATI Radeon™ video card configurations.
- Reflections may not work properly with NVIDIA GeForce 9800 series cards.
- Some Stormtroopers and other enemies can become stuck in the air when hit with "Force Push" causing a progression stop to the next level/area until all enemies were found and destroyed.
- During level "Salvation - Battle for the Salvation" a power core may not be able to be retrieved if the apprentice is defeated while in the same room as the power core or if the game is exited and re-loaded while in the power core room.
Staff Writer at CinemaBlend.
Your Daily Blend of Entertainment News
Thank you for signing up to CinemaBlend. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.