Subscribe To Top Spin 4 Now Available For PS3, Xbox 360 And Wii Updates
I've already subscribed
2K Games’ tennis simulator has been flying low on the hype radar but we didn’t forget about it. The company sent out a press release today reminding gamers who may have forgotten about the franchise that it’s alive and well, and the latest in the series, Top Spin 4, is living a healthy shelf life on retailers at this very moment.
Greg Thomas, president of product development for 2K Sports commented in the press release, saying…
"For Top Spin 4, we set out to deliver the authentic experience for tennis fans," ... "We licensed 25 of tennis' top players, both current and legendary; added thousands of animations to capture and portray each pro's unique playing style and attributes; recorded audio from dozens of real tennis crowds; and developed an unparalleled Career mode to guide gamers through every facet of a real pro tennis career."Well that’s good news…knowing that the game has all those nifty, high-end features for today’s video game sports generation. One thing the press release didn’t really detail was how much the create-a-character has been overhauled with brand new features and even more in-depth customization abilities like no other game in the series before.
You can scope out some of the features, mainly those covered by Mr. Thomas from above, or pick up a copy of the game from your local retailer for major home game consoles.
• Largest player roster ever, featuring pros like as Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Caroline Wozniacki and Serena Williams, and legends such as Andre Agassi, Pete Sampras and Bjorn Borg;
• More than 4,000 new 2K Signature Style animations;
• Enhanced Player Creator with all-new Coaching and Development systems;
• Incredibly immersive online and offline World Tour Career mode;
• Authentic TV broadcast presentation elements;
• New online 2K Open* mode, allowing players to compete for a chance to win a fully paid trip to the 2011 US Open;
• Playable in stereoscopic 3D on both Xbox 360 and PlayStation®3 system. (Top Spin 4 will play normally on any television set; however, a 3D HD television with compatible 3D glasses will be needed to enjoy the game in three dimensions.**)