7. 2004 was the year that our teams rose to the challengeWe watched the Boston Red Sox bleed through their socks, break the curse, and win the World Series.
8. The New England Patriots took home the Vince Lombardi Trophy in Superbowl XXXVIII.
9. The Permian Panthers made us cheer by keeping their eyes clear and their hearts full in Friday Night Lights.
11. You called your friends, excitement barely contained, because you could play a Legend of Zelda game in co-op with Four Swords Adventure.
12. You laughed, sometimes uncomfortably, as an actor joined Team America and terrorized terrorists in Team America: World Police.
13. Our hearts soared as the Parr’s learned that the best super hero team is family in The Incredibles.
14. Your mind was blown by the egomaniacal Dr. House and the best diagnostician team in medicine on the series premiere of House, M.D.
15. You were in a glass case of emotion as Ron Burgundy lead the classiest news team known to San Diego in Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy.
16. Team Angel Investigations fought the apocalyptic hordes on the series finale of Angel, you too secretly had always wanted to fight a dragon.