: The infinite carry weight cheat has been added to the list.
: Fallout 4
has arrived, inviting players back into the harsh wasteland of post-apocalyptic America. Fortunately, Bethesda
included many cheat codes in the game so you can make the Commonwealth
wasteland a little less harsh.
There's a wide range of cheats available on PC
. Want to instantly kill that group of bandits? Get tons of materials for your crafting
? Become unkillable? All these things are possible.
To use the cheats below, press the tilde (`) key. This will bring up the console so you can type the commands below. It's possible there are some additional cheats waiting to be found. If so, we'll update this list with them.
Modify Your Character
- player.modav [skill] [number] — Increase a skill by the specified amount.
- player.setav carryweight [insert number here] - Changes your character's carry weight to the specified number.
- player.setav speedmult [insert number here] — Multiples your running speed by the number you added in.
- player.setlevel [insert number] — Change your character's level.
- setgs fJumpHeightMin [insert number here] — Modifies your jump height. The greater the number, the higher your jumps. However, you can still die from fall damage so you'll need god mode enabled to survive moon jumps.
- sexchange — Makes your male character a female or vice versa.
- tcl — No collision, so you can walk through walls
- tgm — God mode.
Get Free Items
- player.additem 0000000a [insert number here] — Adds bobbypins to your inventory.
- player.additem 0000000f [insert number here] — Adds bottle caps to your inventory.
- player.additem [insert item ID here] [insert number here] — Adds a certain amount of an item to your inventory.
- coc qasmoke — You might be asking, "How do I find out item IDs for these other cheats?" Well, you could wait until other Fallout fans compile a list. In the meantime, though, this cheat will help. It teleports you to a room with boxes containing all the items from the game. Click on an item while the console is active to find out its ID.
Modify The Game World
- caqs — Automatically complete the main quest line of the game. I'm not sure why you'd want this but here you go.
- kill [insert ID] — Kills the character with the specified ID.
- killall — Kills all nearby characters, other than companions or other characters too important to the plot. Companions can be revived with a stimpack.
- resurrect [insert ID] — Revives the character with the specified ID.
- set timescale to [insert number here] — Speeds up or slows down time within the game. The higher the number, the faster time will pass. 1 would make the day-night cycle conform to realtime. The default setting for the game is 16.
- setscale [number from 1 to 10] — Changes the size of your target or your character.
- tai — Turns off all A.I., causing NPCs to just stand in place silently.
- tcai — Turns off combat A.I.
- tdetect — A.I. can't detect you anymore.
- tfc — Activates flycam.
- tm — Turns the user interface on and off. If you want to turn it back on, you need to press ` to pull up the console (you won't be able to see it) and then re-type tm.