Subscribe To Backbreaker Update, Greathouse, Now Available For Xbox 360 And PS3 Updates
I've already subscribed
NaturalMotion Games and 505 Games have announced that the new update patch for Backbreaker, Greathouse, is currently available for both the Xbox 360 and PS3. The patch for the Euphoria driven sports game introduces new camera angles, camera modes a replay system and a couple of other spiffy new features.
The update also adds a brand new user-catch system that enables players to exercise better control for their wide receivers. There’s also a bevy list of other neat fixes, tweaks, alterations and upgrades available in the Greathouse patch. You can check out the full list of updated features below or visit the Official Website to learn more about Backbreaker.
• Brand new replay system with the addition of seven fully functional cameras, including free flight mode and a cinematic ‘ball-lock’ option.
• An additional 110+ plays adding up to twice the number of offensive and defensive plays, including an additional nine formations.
• Improved Quarterback camera view and passing game.
• A user-catch system, giving the player a much greater level of control over the on-field action.
• Comprehensive review of the penalty rulings following an analysis of reported errors.