Gearbox Software released another patch for all the versions of Borderlands which should help with the restoring skill point issue and a few of the achievements. The data loss from character progression when playing online has also been addressed, which is actually the biggest selling point of the game.
Unfortunately, nothing in the list seems to address the black-blotch problem some PC gamers but that’s just common these days unless you buy a card specific to the game’s needs. A complete list of the patch updates are available to view below. It’s a rather hefty 190mb update so bear with the download time.
For more information on Borderlands be sure to visit the Official Website.
Patch 1.20 Includes:
• Characters that have lost skill points will have them returned the next time they are loaded
• Most instances involving character data loss when playing online should no longer occur
• Item cards now display the intended five lines of text
• Achievements should now unlock properly.
• Players should automatically receive achievements that did not unlock correctly
• Fixed a progression issue in the Find Steele mission – characters affected by this issue should now be able to continue progressing
• Some issues involving external data manipulation of the backpack and character level have been addressed
• The auto-aim option should now fully disable auto-aim properly
• Fixed a bug that kept challenges and achievements from unlocking for the rest of a session after visiting arenas
• Fixed some formatting issues with the server list screen.
• Fixed an issue causing servers to report the incorrect plot mission.
• Proficiency progress to the next level should no longer be lost when leaving a multiplayer game as a client
• Lilith's "Silent Resolve" skill now works as intended
• Fixed a bug that allowed Mordecai to spawn multiple Bloodwings
• Mordecai's "Loaded" skill now increases mag capacity by 20%
• Roland's "Scattershot" skill has had its spread adjustment corrected, and damage now increases at +5 per level