Subscribe To Infernal: Hell's Vengeance Website Launched Updates
I've already subscribed
Infernal: Hell’s Vengeance is the Xbox 360’s fiery rendition of the 2007 PC shooter. And it offers gamers more of whatever it is that was lovable about the PC version. Well, today Playlogic announced that the website for Infernal is now live, locked and loaded. Gamers who need to give their eyes a good jogging over text can feel free to check out what the new website will feature.
According to the press release…
”Assume the role of Ryan Lennox and master a range of supernatural powers and modern day weaponry to single handedly take on the powers of Etherlight, Heaven’s own secret agency.
The game sports a wide variety of supernatural powers and high-tech weaponry…all of which are at the player’s disposal. You can learn more about the game, powers, graphics and everything else in between by visiting the Official Infernal: Hell’s Vengeance Website. Alternatively you can just check out the fact sheet below if you don’t feel like clicking on the link.
For more gaming news, info, updates and insight, be sure to stay tuned in with Blend Games.
Infernal: Hell’s Vengeance Features:
• Stunning 3rd Person Shooter with deep & engaging storyline
• Explore a range of stunning environments & locations across 3 levels of difficulty
• Over 10 hours of gameplay
• Duck and cover system to avoid enemy attacks
• Fight intelligent opponents who use the environment to their advantage
• Utilize a vast array of supernatural powers such as telekinesis & teleportation to overcome obstacles and enemies
• Harvest the energy of your enemies to heal and to replenish your Infernal mana