The July issue of GamePro has arrived a bit earlier than expected. The issue brings the first information on PS3 exclusive shooter Killzone 3
The following tidbits of information were revealed by the mag:
- The game is playable full 3D
- You'll get to fight Jetpack Troopers, which previously appeared in Killzone: Liberation on the PSP.
- The player will be able to use a jetpack. In addition to giving you extra mobility, it also has a mounted machinegun.
- It will feature snow environments, as seen in the screenshots released by PlayStation.Blog.
- One new weapon is called the Wasp. It's a rocket launcher that can fire multiple rounds at once.
- Uncharted 2 developer Naughty Dog is said to have helped Guerrilla Games develop the graphics engine for the game.
E3 is a few weeks away. I imagine a lot more information and footage of the game will be revealed there.