Subscribe To Tekken 6 Available For PSP; Update Details Released For Xbox 360/PS3 Updates
I've already subscribed
Namco Bandai let loose a two for one today, announcing that Tekken 6 for the PSP is now available at retailers and they have revealed the details for the Xbox 360 and PS3 update. The update includes better matchmaking tools and improved input response, among other things.
According to the press release, the following updates will be made available for Tekken 6 on the PS3 and Xbox 360:
• Improve input response - Improve game's responsiveness to button/command inputs.
• Selectable search priorities for ranked matches - Players will be able to set search priorities for opponents in ranked matches based on comparable rank or connection speed quality as well as area.
• Optimize data transmission between fighters and spectators – The fight data will be optimized in order to reduce the bandwidth load on the host’s console.
• Signal strength bars – The update will improve the signal strength bar to reflect connection quality more accurately.
• Chance to cancel match - The update will allow players to cancel the match before it begins after displaying the opponents signal strength.
The update will be made available on November 26th for both the Xbox 360 and PS3. No favorites this time around.
As for PSP owners, the game is available for $39.99 and is still rated ‘T’ for Teen. The handheld version pretty much contains everything its console counterparts have, with the exception that the multiplayer takes place ad hoc.
You can learn more about the new update patch and the PSP version of Tekken 6 by visiting the Official Website.