Subscribe To E3 2010: Warriors Legends Of Troy Fact Sheet Updates
I've already subscribed
Tecmo Koei's latest in the Warriors franchise moves away from the Three Kingdoms era and focuses more on the Bronze Age with Spartans during the epic Greek battles. Warriors: Legends of Troy uses the same Dynasty Warriors formula but with a few added twists, and it’s all detailed in the fact sheet.
According to the press release…
In Warriors: Legends of Troy, two great armies clash not over home and country, but for the love of a single woman. The fates of these civilizations now stand upon the razor's edge.Unlike the other Dynasty or Gundam Warriors games, Warriors: Legends of Troy focuses more on the brute realism of army encounters and forces players to adapt and alter strategies. It’s not a bad concept but in execution the game still requires a lot more polish to be a bestseller.
Warriors: Legends of Troy is due out this fall for the Xbox 360 and PS3. You can check out the fact sheet below or visit the Official Website for more info.
• Choose Sides: Do battle as the Trojans or the Greeks. With two unique storylines, players will see the war from two unique perspectives.
• Epic Battlefields: Clash with legions of soldiers on glorious battlegrounds that reach for miles throughout the ancient world.
• Strategic Carnage: Do anything to survive. Grab a sword from a fallen enemy and hurl it at a soldier bearing down on you. Smash an opponent with shields, and then run your spear through him. Or just throttle them with your bare hands.
• Legendary Battles: Battle larger-than-life heroes and even confront mythical creatures sent by the gods themselves.
• Brutal History: Among the inspirations for the game are The Iliad, Homer’s epic poem from the 9th century BC, and in-depth research of the ancient battlefields of the Trojan War.
• Ancient Heroes: Play as infamous heroes such as Achillies and Odysseus from Greece, as well as Hektor and Paris from Troy.