Tecmo Koei's latest in the Warriors franchise moves away from the Three Kingdoms era and focuses more on the Bronze Age with Spartans during the epic Greek battles. Warriors: Legends of Troy uses the same Dynasty Warriors formula but with a few added twists, and it’s all detailed in the fact sheet.
According to the press release…
In Warriors: Legends of Troy, two great armies clash not over home and country, but for the love of a single woman. The fates of these civilizations now stand upon the razor's edge.Unlike the other Dynasty or Gundam Warriors games, Warriors: Legends of Troy focuses more on the brute realism of army encounters and forces players to adapt and alter strategies. It’s not a bad concept but in execution the game still requires a lot more polish to be a bestseller.
Warriors: Legends of Troy is due out this fall for the Xbox 360 and PS3. You can check out the fact sheet below or visit the Official Website for more info.
• Choose Sides: Do battle as the Trojans or the Greeks. With two unique storylines, players will see the war from two unique perspectives.
• Epic Battlefields: Clash with legions of soldiers on glorious battlegrounds that reach for miles throughout the ancient world.
• Strategic Carnage: Do anything to survive. Grab a sword from a fallen enemy and hurl it at a soldier bearing down on you. Smash an opponent with shields, and then run your spear through him. Or just throttle them with your bare hands.
• Legendary Battles: Battle larger-than-life heroes and even confront mythical creatures sent by the gods themselves.
• Brutal History: Among the inspirations for the game are The Iliad, Homer’s epic poem from the 9th century BC, and in-depth research of the ancient battlefields of the Trojan War.
• Ancient Heroes: Play as infamous heroes such as Achillies and Odysseus from Greece, as well as Hektor and Paris from Troy.