Red Dead Redemption Title Update 1.06 Released For Xbox 360 And PS3
This afternoon a new update for Red Dead Redemption went live. The update fixes a host of bugs for both the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of the game.
A number of the fixes are for straightforward issues, like multiplayer griefing. However, it also addresses more exotic problems like the player being unable to sober up or sliding doors attaching to his head. Y'know, the common hazards of the Wild West. The full patch notes are below.
- While in Multiplayer Free Roam, if a player achieves a kill streak of 6 or more without dying, they will become a Public Enemy and receive a $1000 bounty.
- While in Multiplayer Free Roam, if killed three times by any human player and each death is within 80 seconds of respawn, the victim is given the option to respawn away from the area.
- Players now have the ability to swap shoulder buttons L1/L2, R1/R2.
- Players now have the ability to save game with cheats turned on.
- When playing the game with Region set to Asia, incorrect button prompts were displayed.
- Downloadable Outfits were not appearing in Change Outfits Menu after being unlocked.
- Invincibility cheat was turned off when activating Dead Eye.
- Occasionally, the player would not recover from being drunk.
- It was possible to have two player horses, with one permanently following the player.
- If equipped with the bandana, sliding doors would temporarily attach to the player’s head.
Your Daily Blend of Entertainment News
Staff Writer at CinemaBlend.
Rare Video Shows The Goonies Cast In Hawaii Bugging Their Director, Who Flew There After The Shoot To Get A Break From The Kids
Kelly Clarkson Created A New Song With Steve Martin On The Banjo And Alexandra Daddario Would Probably Approve
Arnold Schwarzenegger Breaks Silence On Possible Expendables 4 Involvement
By Megan Behnke
By Riley Utley
By Riley Utley
By Dirk Libbey
By Laura Hurley