Today EA unveiled the second expansion pack for The Sims 3
. It's called Ambitions
and it's full of career opportunities for your Sims.
will be released in June for the PC and Mac. A version for mobile phones, iPod Touch, and iPhones is expected later in the year. The full list of features is below, along with the first screenshots.
- For the first time ever, you control your Sim’s actions and interactions while they’re on the job.
- Be a hero or mess with the neighbors as a firefighter, private investigator, doctor, ghost hunter, and more!
- Choose how your Sim’s career progresses—will they work for good or evil, pursue creative endeavors, rise to success as a mogul, or shirk responsibility as a slacker?
- Your Sim’s on-the-job choices now change their town and affect other Sims as well. Modify the town’s structure as an architect or set neighborhood fashions as a stylist.
- Enjoy all-new skills and activities! Master the arts of inventing, sculpting, and tattooing, and use your skills to earn Simoleons.
Blend Television editor Kelly West was hoping
for a career-centric expansion so she's undoubtedly pleased by the announcement.