The Witcher 3
's console editions are about to get another patch. This update for Xbox One
fixes a number of bugs, including a disappearing gold glitch and an endless loading screen.
Here are the full change notes announced by CD Projekt
on their forums
- Gold will no longer reset beyond 65535
- Fixes lack of interaction with Roche on Oxenfurt Bridge in the quest 'Get Junior'
- Geralt's clothes will no longer be wet after leaving the menu
- The gate in the crypt now works correctly during the quest 'Scavenger Hunt: Viper School Gear'
- Fixes the endless loading screen when fighting the Ice Giant during the quest 'Lord of Undvik'
- Mutagen bonuses will now be saved properly.
- Potion of Clearance will no longer be automatically placed into the quick slot if player runs out of other edibles
- Fixes issue where some skills were not removed properly by Potion of Clearance
- Improves stability in gameplay and the UI
CD Projekt community manager Marcin Momot said on Twitter that we can expect the patch to launch on Thursday:
gamers won't have to wait until then for these fixes. The patch, version 1.06, actually arrived last week.
Players on all platforms are also getting free DLC this week. The latest pair of add-ons both involve the islands of Skellige
- New Quest 'Contract: Skellige's Most Wanted' - "A monster hunt like no other -- Can you survive it?"
- Skellige Armor Set - "Enhanced for the frigid climate of the Skellige Archipelago, this set includes a jacket, gloves, pants, boots and horse tack."
If you didn't get last week's DLC for whatever reason, you'll also get them. Here's what was included in the last batch:
- New Quest: 'Scavenger Hunt: Wolf School Gear' - "Adventure awaits! Embark on an epic treasure hunt and get your hands on a long-lost elite set of Wolf School witcher gear!"
- Alternative Look for Triss - "Love to play dress up? Now you can with this exclusive new look for Triss Merigold."
CD Projekt RED plans to release 16 free DLC packs
for the game in total. Thus far, they've all fit into one of three categories: loot, alternative appearances for characters or new quests. With this week's additions, we've now got four add-ons left to go.
“You don’t have to pre-order, you don’t have to buy any special edition to get them—if you own a copy of Wild Hunt, they’re yours," the company explained last year." It’s our way of saying thank you for buying our game.”