Our TV Wishlist For 2013
It's that time of year again! The big guy's making a list and checking it twice, so we thought we'd take the opportunity to share our own personal TV-related wishlist in anticipation of the coming new year. Between new and returning shows, not to mention a couple of series drawing to a close, there's so much potential for great television in the new year and we're especially hopeful that our holiday dreams come true this year.
Since Santa's a busy guy, we won't waste any time getting down to the list, which consists of many of the things we hope to see happen for our favorite TV shows in 2013.
For Up All Night's format change to be a stroke of genius and not a complete disaster.
When you factor in the talent of Christina Applegate, Will Arnett and Maya Rudolph, Up All Night hasn't quite amounted to the sum of its parts thus far. It's funny and charming and brimming with potential, but it's not what it could be as a comedy. The decision to switch to a multi-camera format could be the series' final undoing, but we're hoping the format change will be a turning point for the series (in a good way), and that people will tune in so the Brinkleys can stick around! - Kelly West
- For Community to premiere on schedule, and for Season 4 to resume the greatness of the previous seasons. And for Community to get renewed!
- A third season for Scandal.
- For Syfy's Defiance to be really good and get good ratings.
- That Shawn Ryan's next show gets the viewers it deserves. See also, that the Beverly Hills Cop TV project works out.
- For the last 8 episodes of Breaking Bad to blow our minds. And for news that the cast and Vince Gilligan are moving onto other TV projects in the near future.
- For Joss Whedon's S.H.I.E.L.D. pilot to go to series and be amazing and get good ratings so it lasts more than a season or two.
- For The Office to end well (and include the returns of Michael Scott, Packer, Kelly, Ryan, Karen and Devon, the guy who got fired on Halloween in the second season).
Subscribe To Topics You're Interested In
Back to top