Subscribe To GTA 5 Online Money Glitch Still Works After Patch 1.10 Updates
I've already subscribed
Rockstar Games' latest patch for GTA 5's multiplayer fixes several duplicate vehicle exploits. However, players still have at least one way to make easy money through GTA Online.
The glitch is a little convoluted but pretty cheap to pull off. All you need is two players, two sticky bombs, a bicycle and a car. The more expensive the car, the better. You're going to be selling duplicates of the vehicle in order to make money. Here are the step-by-step instructions of what you need to do:
1. Drive the car out of your garage and hop out. Your friend then must jump in the car to claim it. After that, they place sticky bombs near the entrance to the garage.
2. Go back into your garage, grab a bicycle and exit the garage.
3. As you pass the sticky bombs, your friend will detonate them and kill you.
4. Respawn and find your friend, who is now driving your car.
5. Your friend must hop out of the car and let you climb into the driver's seat.
6. Drive to the mod shop and sell the car. It's better if you repair it first to up the resale value.
7. Exit the mod shop. Call your mechanic and have them deliver the car you just sold. Congrats, you just earned a heap of money.
Lord knows how players found out this exploit. I suppose it really doesn't matter, though. The important thing is that it's an inexpensive way to make money that requires only a few minutes of work.
Rockstar has every incentive to fix the glitch. Money is one of the main methods of progression in GTA Online so these sorts of exploits give players a major shortcut. This also hurts Rockstar's sale of in-game money for real-world cash. It's estimated that these microtransactions are worth millions of dollars to Rockstar. For this to be true, though, they need to plug the holes in their game.
While they try to patch out these bugs, Rockstar is disciplining any cheaters they find. Consequences for exploits include being banned from GTA Online or placed in cheaters-only pools. Other players can report you for exploits through the in-game menu.
The other risk of using these cheats is that you'll probably get bored with the game. It's fun to get the best gear in the game but what will you do after those goals are removed? You may end up shooting yourself in the foot with exploits like this.
Patch 1.1 was released on Thursday for Xbox 360 and PS3. In addition to fixing numerous issues, the update also provided new Valentine's Day Massacre content for multiplayer and the campaign. The new content included ten missions, new fashion options, a tommy gun and a 1920's limousine. You have until the end of February to claim this new gear within the game. The gear will stay in your inventory permanently once you acquire it, though.